Biospotix

Biospotix Antiparasitic Indoor Spray

23.31 €
Biospotix Indoor Spray: Effective Flea Control for Your Pet's Environment Biospotix Indoor Spray is designed to eliminate and prevent new infestati...
Read More

In stock

Earn 23 points with

Notify Me
Free delivery to the parcel shop for orders over 65 € (Zone 1)
Shipping 1-4 business days
Over 5700+ Trustpilot reviews from happy pet owners

Biospotix Antiparasitic Indoor Spray

23.31 €
NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is back in stock:

Biospotix Indoor Spray: Effective Flea Control for Your Pet's Environment

Biospotix Indoor Spray is designed to eliminate and prevent new infestations of fleas, eggs, and larvae in your dog's or cat's environment, such as in cars, kennels, beds, carpets, between floorboards, or their resting areas. This spray disrupts the insect's oxygen system, naturally killing them without any adverse effects on your pet.

Did you know that fleas spend only about 10% of their time on your pet's fur? The remaining 90% is spent in their surroundings. Biospotix Indoor Spray from Biogance effectively targets these hidden pests, providing 2 months of protection against adult insects and up to 7 months against eggs and larvae.

How to Use Biospotix Antiparasitic Indoor Spray:

1. Shake the bottle well before use.
2. Spray from a distance of approximately 30 centimeters directly onto areas with fleas, avoiding contact with your pet and plants.
3. One bottle of 500 ml covers approximately 100 square meters.
4. The active ingredients include Natural Pyrethrin, Geranium oil, essential oils, Lavender essential oils, Citronella, and Natural Bitter, ensuring a natural and hypoallergenic formula.

Biospotix 3-Phase System - How to Get Rid of Fleas:

Phase 1 – Attack on Fleas: Use Biospotix Spray Indoor on all areas where your pet rests, as most fleas reside in the environment, not on your pet.
Phase 2 – Protection: Wash your pet with Biospotix Flea Shampoo, apply the spot-on pipette, and consider using a flea collar for severe infestations.
Phase 3 – Prevention: Apply Biospotix Spray to create a protective barrier on your pet's coat, repelling fleas, ticks, and other external parasites.

Please note: Wait until the area is completely dry before allowing pets back into the treated area to avoid potential ingestion and negative side effects. While the smell may be strong initially, it dissipates within the first hour. If necessary, ventilate the area after application.

    We ship to most parts of Europe with GLS, which usually delivers within 1-4 working days.

    Shipping in Europe is split up into two Zones. Find out which Zone your country is in here.

    Zone 1:

    - Shipping with GLS to delivery point in Zone 1 costs 6 €.

    - Shipping with GLS to home delivery in Zone 1 costs 10 €.

    Free shipping with home delivery with GLS on orders over 65 €.

    Free shipping with home delivery with GLS on orders over 95 €.

    Zone 2:

    - Shipping with GLS to delivery point in Zone 2 costs 50 €

    - Shipping with GLS to home delivery in Zone 2 costs 80 €

    Free shipping with GLS on orders over 250 €

    If you need to return a product, you can easily do so here.

    You are always welcome to contact our customer service if you have questions about a product or if you need advice on either feed, care or other products.

    Find contact details here.

    Biospotix Indoor Spray: Effective Flea Control for Your Pet's Environment

    Biospotix Indoor Spray is designed to eliminate and prevent new infestations of fleas, eggs, and larvae in your dog's or cat's environment, such as in cars, kennels, beds, carpets, between floorboards, or their resting areas. This spray disrupts the insect's oxygen system, naturally killing them without any adverse effects on your pet.

    Did you know that fleas spend only about 10% of their time on your pet's fur? The remaining 90% is spent in their surroundings. Biospotix Indoor Spray from Biogance effectively targets these hidden pests, providing 2 months of protection against adult insects and up to 7 months against eggs and larvae.

    How to Use Biospotix Antiparasitic Indoor Spray:

    1. Shake the bottle well before use.
    2. Spray from a distance of approximately 30 centimeters directly onto areas with fleas, avoiding contact with your pet and plants.
    3. One bottle of 500 ml covers approximately 100 square meters.
    4. The active ingredients include Natural Pyrethrin, Geranium oil, essential oils, Lavender essential oils, Citronella, and Natural Bitter, ensuring a natural and hypoallergenic formula.

    Biospotix 3-Phase System - How to Get Rid of Fleas:

    Phase 1 – Attack on Fleas: Use Biospotix Spray Indoor on all areas where your pet rests, as most fleas reside in the environment, not on your pet.
    Phase 2 – Protection: Wash your pet with Biospotix Flea Shampoo, apply the spot-on pipette, and consider using a flea collar for severe infestations.
    Phase 3 – Prevention: Apply Biospotix Spray to create a protective barrier on your pet's coat, repelling fleas, ticks, and other external parasites.

    Please note: Wait until the area is completely dry before allowing pets back into the treated area to avoid potential ingestion and negative side effects. While the smell may be strong initially, it dissipates within the first hour. If necessary, ventilate the area after application.

      We ship to most parts of Europe with GLS, which usually delivers within 1-4 working days.

      Shipping in Europe is split up into two Zones. Find out which Zone your country is in here.

      Zone 1:

      - Shipping with GLS to delivery point in Zone 1 costs 6 €.

      - Shipping with GLS to home delivery in Zone 1 costs 10 €.

      Free shipping with home delivery with GLS on orders over 65 €.

      Free shipping with home delivery with GLS on orders over 95 €.

      Zone 2:

      - Shipping with GLS to delivery point in Zone 2 costs 50 €

      - Shipping with GLS to home delivery in Zone 2 costs 80 €

      Free shipping with GLS on orders over 250 €

      If you need to return a product, you can easily do so here.

      You are always welcome to contact our customer service if you have questions about a product or if you need advice on either feed, care or other products.

      Find contact details here.

      Other customers also bought

      Popular guides for your dog